FORMULA E RACE SEASONS
CURRENT SEASON INFO
- A letter of intent was signed between the city of Hyderabad, India, and the FIA, making the city a potential new ePrix location for the season.
- The Paris ePrix is due to return to the calendar after being left out of the 2021-22 calendar due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mercedes will leave the championship after competing for three seasons and winning the drivers and constructors titles in the 2020–21 season.
- On 10 January 2022, Maserati announced they would be joining Formula E in the 2022–23 Season.They will become the first Italian manufacturer in the series.
- In January 2021 McLaren Racing announced they "had an agreement to join Formula E in Gen3," with no official confirmation being provided since. In December 2021 McLaren Team boss Zak Brown stated that the team would chose if it will enter Formula E sometime in early 2022.